Care & Cleaning
Pendants & Necklaces
To enjoy your silver and gold chains for longer, proper care is important:
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as shampoo, hair spray and perfume
- Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Store your jewelry in a dry and closed place when you are not wearing it
- Use a glasses cleaning cloth to remove any oxidation stains.
The vibration of crystals has been used for centuries to heal people physically and mentally. Crystals can absorb, store, focus and transmit energy.
It may sound a bit floaty, but this wavelength makes it important to clean and recharge most crystals. This can be done in the following ways:
- You can clean your gemstone under running water. Keep in mind that all negativity is washed off the gemstone.
- By placing the gemstone in the sun or moonlight you can recharge the 'batteries' of the stone.
This applies to all gemstones offered - unless stated otherwise.